How to Maximize Profits from Private Label Rights (PLR)
PRIVATE LABEL RIGHTS (PLR)
PLR license gives you the ultimate rights to do ANYTHING YOU WANT with the product you just bought. This is one of the best type of Resell Rights you could have for a digital product. This allows you, not only to buy the product, but also change the product in any manner you see fit. You can sell the product on its own, you can modify the content, claim authorship, and set your own pricing.
The best part is that PLR often offers extended options, including breaking up the content or material, reselling the licenses to others and creating compilations from multiple PLR products. With PLR, you can save yourself from tiring research and tedious work in developing a product. In short, you just created your own products without lifting a finger.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS FROM PLR
- You can EDIT THE CONTENTS and brand yourself as the AUTHOR of the BOOK.
You can use it to create your own INFO PRODUCT.
- You can use it as a PAID PRODUCT.
- You can use it as an OPT-IN GIFT to build your subscriber list.
- You can break down the e-book into INDIVIDUAL ARTICLES & use them for blog posts or content for your website.
- You can submit the ARTICLES to article directories to draw traffic to your website.
- You can use the articles as GUEST POSTS on other people’s websites to draw traffic to your website.
- You can use the e-book as a VIRAL MARKETING REPORT and share it with your subscribers.
- You can use it as content for your MEMBERSHIP SITE.
You can load the articles as content into your EMAIL AUTORESPONDER.
- You can turn the book into an E-COURSE OR NEWSLETTER.
- You can change the e-book into AUDIO MP3 format or video format.
- You can create VIRAL VIDEOS using the content and post them on video sharing websites.
- You can use these contents for GOOGLE ADSENSE SITES and Make money!
‘Worldwide business-to-business (B2B) ecommerce sales may reach nearly $7 trillion USD by 2020, accounting for a significant percentage (perhaps a fifth) of all manufacturing and wholesale B2B trade, according to some estimates’. – 3DCart